I'm not going to spoil the story for those of you that have not read or seen the book/movie. But the moral of the story is that death is inevitable and tragic. It happens and it is a force that cannot be stopped. We'll never understand it either. But life goes on and you have to remember those you have lost for all the happiness and joy they brought into your world. Sometimes you have to let go and live your life.
I know, easier said than done. But I firmly believe that our loved ones we have lost would never want to see us sad and suffering. They would want us to live a life full of happiness, laughs and smiles. The pain and hurt will probably never stop. But at least we can learn to live with it and turn that energy into something positive.
My Sister's Keeper was very inspiring. I hope you all get a chance to read it or at least watch the movie. Check out Jason Patric! Still a hottie after all these years! CheeeeeeeOWWWWWWW!!! ahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment